"The weapon isn't the weapon. It's the Fighter's spirit. It's their willingness to fight. It's their desire for victory. It's as much part of their legend as Excaliber is to King Arthur. Taking a fighter's weapon is stealing their soul, and should be treated with the same reverence and care. They should never be able to leave a fight without their blade, lest they leave a piece of them forever on the battlefield. They should never let an enemy wield their blade, nor should they give it to anyone without cause. They will treasure it, protect it, revere it. It's not just a weapon. It's who they are."- JimmyDaBomb on r/Dungeon World
This is your weapon. There are many like it, but this one is yours. Your weapon is your best friend. It is your life. You master it as you master your life. Your weapon, without you, is useless. Without your weapon, you are useless. You must wield your weapon true.
Choose a base description, all are 2 weight:
Choose the range that best fits your weapon:
Choose two enhancements:
- Hooks and spikes. +1 damage, but +1 weight.
- Sharp. +2 piercing.
- Perfectly weighted. Add precise.
- Serrated edges. +1 damage.
- Glows in the presence of one type of creature, your choice.
- Huge. Add messy and forceful.
- Versatile. Choose an additional range.
- Well-crafted. -1 weight.
Choose a look:
- good forum discussion on Signature Weapons improving over time