- ____-wise: they know all about ____, and can roll +Quality to Spout Lore about it on your behalf. Examples:
Woods-wise, Sea-wise, Herb-wise.
- Archer: they use ranged attacks (notnecessarily bows) effectively and can roll +Quality to Volley on your behalf.
- Athletic: good at running, jumping, climbing and the like.
- Beautiful: they make an impression, drawing admiration and attention.
- Cautious: they are careful and methodical; they avoid acting rashly.
- Connected ( ____ ): they have friends or contacts in ____, a steading or group.
- Cunning: clever and observant. They can roll +Quality to Discern Realities on your behalf.
- Devious: deceitful, treacherous, tricky. Just the sort you want working for you.
- Group: a team, gang, or mob, with all the strengths and disadvantages that come with greater numbers.
- Guide ( ____ ): knows a particular steading or region and can roll +Quality to Spout Lore, Scout Ahead , or Navigate for the party therein.
- Hardy: tough, hard-working, and willing to put up with discomfort. They get +2 Load.
- Healer: they have the knowledge and ability to provide aid to the injured and the sick. When they tend wounds with bandages or herbs & poultice, add their Quality to damage healed.
- Meek: they accept their lowly lot, and will do degrading or unreasonable things without needing to Follow Orders .
- Magical : they are magical by nature or training, and sensitive to the workings of magic. Use at least one of their moves to elaborate on their powers.
- Organized: they make and follow plans well, and work well in a group. Once they agree to a plan, you do not need to Order Followers as long as the plan doesn’t go south.
- Self-sufficient: can live off the land and roll +Quality to Forage .
- Stealthy: can avoid detection and often get the drop on foes.
- Warrior: they take +1 to their damage die roll, and you don’t need to Order Follower to get them to fight (as long as the opposition is not terrifying or overwhelming).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.