(pronounced KAY-ful-oo-RIEG or "KEF-el-rag")
solitary, large, cautious, organized, magical, spirit
HP 20, Armor 0
Kicking hoofs: [w]2d8+3 (hand, close, forceful)
- Manifest as a majestic, beautiful horse
- Slip free of any restraint
- Guide the herd like it was a single living entity
- Curse someone with wild, unbridled emotions
Instinct: to be fiercely independent
A herd of wild horses has a life, nay, a spirit all its own, a spirit as free and fickle as the wind. Take care, you who would poach wild horses for your own purpose, lest you find your heart turned against you!
Something interesting: A ceffylwraig sees herself more as queen than wife: proud and haughty, disdainful of the weak and the slow, the herd her subjects more than her children
Something useful: a ceffylwraig is scornful and suspicious of praise or fancy words, but can be appeased by thoughtful gifts, offered with appropriate respect from proud women of noble bearing
- What sort of gift do the ceffylwraig most value?
- What sort of gift will do in a pinch?